System Biosciences cell and molecular biology exosomes.
What makes a small cell and molecular biology company great? The dedication to providing the most innovative, high-quality products and services that accelerate your exosome-based discoveries. System Biosciences recognizes the significance and huge potential of exosomes. In fact, they developed the first commercial exosome isolation kit.
“Harnessing innovation to drive discovery,,
Today, System Biosciences offers a wide range of exosome research and engineering tools. Many of their products have been cited by peer-reviewed publications (over 5000 product citations), including:
- Exosome research products, among which isolation, quantitation, and labeling kits. The top seller is ExoQuick ULTRA. Also products for detection, biomarker discovery, and engineering design.
- Gene expression systems
- CRISPR/Cas9 genome engineering products, among which Cas9 & gRNA delivery, Multiplex gRNA cloning, Cas9 detection, HR Targeting vectors, AAVS1 safe harbor targeting, EZ-genotyping, and CLOuD9 gene expression regulation.
- Lentivirus production products, among which high-titer lentivirus kits, packaging and concentration kits, viral transduction and transfection, and pre-packed positive control viruses.
- Imaging and reporter vectors
- miRNA and IncRNA research tools
Most products and services are manufactured in System Biosciences’ facility located in California, USA to maintain strict control over quality conditions. The high-quality control applies to their scientific collaborators and distributors as well. Collaborators include partners such as research and technology companies and test laboratories.
Sanbio is System Biosciences’ exclusive distributor for the BeNeLux countries and Scandinavian countries Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Sweden. System Biosciences gladly shares their knowledge with you. We welcome you to visit their website for documentation, webinars, videos, etc. For further product information, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.