Do you want to use exosomes as a powerful tool for your research? SBI’s Exosome Engineering Services can create customized exosomes for you.
Used by cells to transport specific cargoes of active biomolecules, exosomes can be a powerful tool for labeling cells, delivering therapeutics, studying biological processes, and other applications. But you first need to load your cargo—whether protein, miRNA, or small molecules—and/or encode cell type specificity. Which is where SBI’s Exosome Engineering Services can help.
What kind of engineering can SBI do?
- Label exosomes
- General protein labeling
- General RNA labeling
- Specific protein or RNA labeling
- Load cargo into exosomes
- Nucleic acids, including mRNA, miRNA, lncRNA, DNA
- Small molecules
- Tag exosomes for uptake by specific cell types
SBI team has been working with exosomes for years and can reliably and reproducibly isolate exosomes from almost any biofluid such as plasma and tissue culture media, CSF, synovial fluid, and even mouse bronchial alveolar fluid. They also have the experience to understand the little experimental detais, such as cargo loading efficiency, cell uptake efficiency, and more.
- Use Exosomes as a powerful tool for your research
- SBI can create customized exosomes for you.
- This services take advantage of SBI’s robust and reliable ExoQuick® reagents for exosome isolation