Do you need 16S rRNA microbiome NGS Sequencing data?
Our supplier Norgen Biotek offers NGS services to provide full workflow solutions, from DNA isolation and sequencing to advanced bioinformatic analyses. Their experienced staff have extensive expertise working with a variety of environmental and human samples types, including stool, saliva, soil, water and more,
- Comprehensive Service for 16S rRNA
- DNA extraction service included
- Easy to Challenging Sample Types including Environmental
- Illumina® MiSeq Sequencing Platform
- Analyze Entire Bacterial Communities with Comprehensive Bioinformatics Analysis
- Identify Phylogenetic or Taxonomic Classifications
- Fast Turn Around Time | 3 - 4 Weeks
Steps for RNA Services
Step 1. Contact the services team for a quote or information by emailing email@example.com
Step 2. Shipping your samples; purified DNA and specimens for DNA isolation services is possible. We will provide you with detailed instructions
Step 3: Sample isolation. DNA isolation is included in your 16S rRNA sequencing service
Step 4: DNA quality control on the isolated DNA to assess quantity, quality and amplifiability prior to library preparation.
Step 5: 16S Metaganomics Sequencing for any of the 9 target regions of the 16S gene. The DNA library will then undergo a quality check prior to sequencing.
Step 6: The sample libraries will be sequenced on the Illumina® MiSeq platform to achieve your required coverage and read depth.
Step 7: Their bioinformaticians team conduct a comprehensive analysis to help make sense of your data. You will receive a final report including data illustrated in ready-to-publish figures