Are you hunting for biomarkers, seeking easy-to-access information on the physiology of the parent cell, or studing exosome biology?
System Biosciences Proteomics services is the solution.
The team of SBI has been working with exosomes for years and can reliably and reproducibly isolate exosomes from almost any biofluid such as plasma and tissue culture media, CSF, synovial fluid, and even mouse bronchial alveolar fluid. The sample input requirements are very low. 0.5-1 ml for serum, plasma and ascites fluid, 5-10 ml for cell media, urine and CSF, for other samples please contact us.
Their service include pre-service consultation, exosome isolation to high quality exosomal proteomics data, analysis, and even interpretation.
SBI has run thousands of samples and know what to expect from exosome proteomics studies. They don’t just deliver raw data but provide analyzed files and spend time with you reviewing your results and can provide expert insights into your data.
- Proprietary sample cleanup procedure reduces non-specific proteins found in biofluids
- Both EV total and surface protein profiling services available
- Libraries prepared using standard trypsin cleavage for MASCOT compatibility
- Data file compatibility with Scaffold viewer simplifies data mining and analysis
- Fast turn-around times—approximately 4 weeks
Ordering Exosome Proteomics Services is easy
Step 1. Contact the Sanbio Support team for a quote by emailing email@example.com
Step 2. Send us your samples.
Step 3. Get your data files and a web-based presentation of the findings.