The pandemic caused by the unexpected emergence of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the causative agent of COVID-19, has prompted an urgent need for therapeutics and a vaccine against this infectious disease. Explore Cayman's tools to support the needed research to understand emerging infectious diseases in this issue of the Cayman Currents.
Cayman Currents Issue 33: Antiviral Strategies for Emerging Infectious Diseases. In this issue:
- Using Existing Therapeutics Against SARS-CoV-2
- SARS-CoV-2 Research Tools
- Antiviral Compounds & Libraries
- Vaccine Development Considerations
- Host Immune Response
- Immunopeptidome Profiling Services
- Special Feature: Viral Infection Life Cycle Infographic
Click here to open 'Viral infection life cycle centerfold'