Sanbio & Pathology
Sanbio has an extensive knowledge and experience within pathology. Not only because of our outstanding portfolio of suppliers, but also our account managers are highly experienced in this field by training and education.
Our suppliers are selected by high quality standards of their products, innovation and passion for pathology.
- Bio-Rad, formerly known as AbD Serotec, the antibody division of Bio-Rad supplies apoptosis kits, autophagy reagents, CD marker antibodies, epitope tag antibodies, immunology antibodies, neuroscience antibodies, stem cell antibodies and veterinary reagents.
- Cell Marque, leading supplier of advanced histopathology reagents through a culture of innovation.
- Diagnostic BioSystems, DBS is committed to improving immunohistochemistry staining one slide at a time, focussed on improving reagents for IHC staining.
- Genemed, Advances in IHC and ISH techniques in the past decade, especially their use on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues and discovery of newer bio-molecules, result in their increasingly valuable role in surgical pathology.
- Golden Bridge, now part of Origene, specialist in developing HRP- polymer and AP-polymer based detection system for IHC application.
- MONOSAN®, Sanbio's own productline with monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies.
- PANPATH, PanPaths mission is the development, production and sales of innovative diagnostics for the pathology market.
- Progen, the company has a well-established reputation in the manufacture of antibodies.
- RevMAb, a company with a mission to promote personal health by accelerating biomedical research and advancing disease diagnosis.