Ready-to-use tagged cDNA clones
TrueORF® enables the expression of the encoded transcript as C-terminally tagged protein with Myc and FLAG® epitopes. It facilitates multiple applications that utilize an anti-tag antibody, such as protein expression, protein purification and subcellular localization.
The TrueORF cDNA clones are tagged clones for protein studies
- There are genome wide ORF clones for human, rat and mouse
- Validated for Western Blot
- Two types of ready-to-use clones; Myc-DDK tagged or GFP tagged
- 60 destination vectors for additional applications
- Easy shuttling
Technical features of TrueORF
- The CMV promoter and a Kozak consensus sequence drive protein expression in mammalian cells
- The C-terminus of the ORF is tagged with Myc/DDK or tGFP
- 10 µg of purified plasmid is provided for immediate transfection and expression experiments
- The upstream T7 promoter allows protein expression in cell-free system
- Engineered as the entry vector for the Precision Shuttle system
The PrecisionShuttle system is a restriction enzyme-based shuttling system.
- Simple, directionsl subcloning using restriction enzymes, no need for expensive recombinases.
- Precise, add the intended tag to its desired location without adding long stretches of irrelevant amino acids.
- Freedom-of-use, no intellectual property restrictions.
- Flexible, ORFs from 300bp to 18Kb can be readily transferred